You do not need to tell us if you have been registered with Social Care Wales or Care Council for Wales in the past.

The websites for the other regulatory bodies in the UK are:

Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) - England

Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC)

Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)