If you change your name, you need to send us a photocopy of one of the following that has been signed and dated by your line manager or equivalent:

  • your marriage certificate
  • civil partnership certificate
  • deed poll
  • decree absolute.

You can either upload this in the My Documents section of the website or email it to enquiries@socialcare.wales